MBG Property Management is in search of an exceptional person to join our Property Management team as a part-time Property Manager. This position will require between 25-29 hours per week. As a property manager for this small family owned company you will have an opportunity to grow along with the company and be appreciated for your efforts. As a property manager you will be the first impression of a potential tenant. You will also be responsible for the overall well-being of the property supporting our goal of providing safe and affordable rental housing.
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Tenant Relations: Ensure positive resident relations through exceptional customer service and timely responses to tenant requests.
- Budgeting and Rent Collection: Oversee and participate in maximizing income potential and controlling operating expenses, maintain an occupancy percentage of 97% at all times, oversee and participate in rent collection, fee collection, and collection of delinquent rents.
- Marketing and Occupancy: marketing outreach, including preparation of balloon clusters, meet and greet customers in person and on the telephone, show and rent apartments to prospects; take applications and other necessary paperwork to rent apartments
- Physical Property: ensure the community is an enjoyable place for our residents to call home; provide all residents with exceptional customer service
- Two years of experience in customer service.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule – weekend and evening hours may be required when needed.
- Experience with residential property management helpful but not required
- Experience with affordable property management and financial reporting helpful but not required
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as work cohesively within a team with great attention to detail and accurateness
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application. Username: mbgprop
MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters. We own and manage both non-subsidized and subsidized facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $35,000.00 per year