MBG Property Management is currently seeking a part-time Assistant Property Manager to join our team at an affordable housing community located in Faribault, MN.
- Show and lease apartments, ensuring minimal occupancy loss
- Process all Project Based Section 8 and Housing Tax Credit certifications; comply with applicable state, federal and local laws as they relate to housing program/policies
- Coordinate and maintain the Waiting List to consistently adhere with HUD’s rules and regulations.
- Assist Property Manager with the day-to-day operation of the property.
- Attend occasional evening/weekend gatherings for residents
- Comply with federal and state fair housing requirements
- Previous experience processing Section 8 or Housing Tax Credit certification paperwork a plus
- Previous experience leasing residential apartments – or sales experience in other fields a plus
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Affordable Housing Programs a plus
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as work cohesively within a team, with great attention to detail and accurateness
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Applicants must pass a background check
MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters. We own and manage both non-subsidized and subsidized facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
Job Type: Part-time
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Faribault, MN 55021: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location