MBG is searching for a multi-skilled maintenance technician for the Maplewood area. The position will be responsible for the overall well-being of the property including the following responsibilities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Routinely walks property checking for problems and reports back to supervisors.
- Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
- Maintain working relationship with manager.
- Complete daily work orders as scheduled.
- Maintains assigned equipment in good working condition.
- Performs maintenance and repairs in areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, painting, and other building repairs.
- Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Be able to complete all forms and work orders.
- Maintain professional image.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Have a valid driver license/insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Must provide own basic tools.
- Be on a call emergency service rotation.
- Be able to do snow removal when needed by shovel and/or blower.
- Be able to get appropriate boilers license and pool operator license if needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Requires a minimum of two (2) years general experience in building trades, repair/replacement maintenance, or handy work.
- Applicants must pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to lift 50-100 lbs following appropriate safety procedures; Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time; Crawl in small and tight spaces; Work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain); Walk and climb stairs; Reach with hands and arms; Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of spoken and written word; Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions; Repeat various motions with the wrists, hands, and fingers; Ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms.
We offer a competitive compensation package including PTO, Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and 401K.
To apply please submit your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour