MBG Property Management is currently seeking a part-time Property Manager to join our team at an affordable housing community located in Burnsville, MN. This position is part-time with the ideal candidate working approximately18-22 hours per week.
- Process all Project Based Section 8 and Housing Tax Credit certifications; comply with applicable state, federal and local laws as they relate to housing program/policies
- Tenant Relations: Ensure positive resident relations through exceptional customer service and timely responses to tenant requests.
- Budgeting and Rent Collection: Oversee and participate in maximizing income potential and controlling operating expenses, maintain an occupancy percentage of 97% at all times, oversee and participate in rent collection, fee collection, and collection of delinquent rents.
- Physical Property: ensure the community is an enjoyable place for our residents to call home; provide all residents with exceptional customer service
- Coordinate and maintain the Waiting List to consistently adhere with HUD’s rules and regulations.
- Attend occasional evening/weekend gatherings for residents
- Comply with federal and state fair housing requirements
- Previous experience processing Section 8 or Housing Tax Credit certification paperwork
- Previous experience leasing residential apartments – or sales experience in other fields
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Affordable Housing Programs
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as work cohesively within a team, with great attention to detail and accurateness
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Applicants must pass a background check
MBG Property Management is a Twin Cities-based family-owned property management firm whose mission is to provide quality, clean and affordable living options for apartment and townhome renters. We own and manage both non-subsidized and subsidized facilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
Username: mbgprop Password: applicant
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour