MBG Property Management is searching for a multi-skilled maintenance technician for a few of our properties in Stillwater. The position will be responsible for the overall well-being of the property including the following responsibilities.
· Routinely walks property checking for problems and reports back to supervisors.
· Ensures all safety precautions are followed while performing work.
· Maintain working relationship with manager.
· Complete daily work orders as scheduled.
· Maintains assigned equipment in good working condition.
· Performs maintenance and repairs in areas of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, painting, and other building repairs.
· Follows safety procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
· Ability to respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
· Be able to complete all forms and work orders.
· Maintain professional image.
· Provide exceptional customer service.
· Have a valid driver license/insurance and reliable vehicle.
· Must provide own basic tools.
· Be on a call emergency service rotation.
· Be able to do snow removal when needed by shovel and/or blower.
· Be able to get appropriate boilers license and pool operator license if needed.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalency.
· Requires a minimum of two (2) years general experience in building trades, repair/replacement maintenance, or handy work.
· Applicants must pass a background check.
· Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills required.
· Ability to lift 50-100 lbs following appropriate safety procedures; Work in an upright standing position for long periods of time; Crawl in small and tight spaces; Work in different environmental working conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain); Walk and climb stairs; Reach with hands and arms; Communicate, receive and exchange ideas and information by means of spoken and written word; Ability to quickly and easily navigate the property/building as required to meet the job functions; Repeat various motions with the wrists, hands, and fingers; Ability to detect auditory and/or visual alarms.
We offer a competitive compensation package including PTO, 401K, Holiday On-call Bonus, Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
To apply, please send us your resume or complete an application at:
OasisDEG.com. Username: mbgprop
Job Type: Full-time