Leasing Agents play a critical role in the success of MBG Property Management, a small family owned company that is experiencing tremendous growth. Maximize your potential as a part of our property management team at Seven Pines Apartments in Forest Lake, MN. This position is part-time, 20-25 hours per week with a flexible set schedule.
When you become a part of MBG Property Management team you will have an opportunity to put your excellence in customer service to work. Tenants and potential tenants will come to you as one of the main resources for their housing needs or concerns.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accept and process rental applications including credit check, rental history, etc. ensuring all elements are completed. Submit processed applications to the Property Manager for approval and follow-up with applicant regarding status.
• Secure new residents’ signature(s) on appropriate paperwork prior to move-in. Orient new residents to community.
• Update availability report, monitor advertising effectiveness and gather information about market competition in the area and file.
• Type lease and complete appropriate paperwork and input information in Yardi accurately and on a timely basis.
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices.
• Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits. Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments. Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem. Ensure proper follow-up occurs.
• Contribute to cleanliness and curb appeal of the community on continuing basis.
• Assist in planning resident functions. Attend functions and participate as host for any functions as directed by the Property Manager.
• Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team.
• Two years of experience in customer service.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
• Experience with residential property management helpful but not required
• Experience with affordable property management and financial reporting helpful but not required
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office
• Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as work cohesively within a team with great attention to detail and accurateness
To apply please reply to this post by sending your resume OR fill out an application online at:
You must use these credentials to get logged in and begin filling out the application.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour